• Cabinets entirely constructed in S/S AISI 304.
• 75mm insulation with CFC and HCFC -free polyuretane
• The front panel can be tited to make routine maintenance operations easier (cleaning the condenser) .
• Cabinet interior with rounded corners for easier cleaning.
• Standard equipped with 3 shelves and 3 pair of grid
• 15 cm height adjustable feet.
• Easy reversible doors with self closing hinges for an opening of less than 90'.
• Removable seals without use of tools.
• Full height handle with an easy hold incorporated in the door .
• Microswitch for stopping the fan on door opening.
• Lock fitted as standard.
• Suitable to be placed on a plinth.
• Conforming to the EN23953 legislation on refrigerated equipment reserved for display and sales.
• Inserted in the list of equipment complying with and recognized by the ECA SCHEME.
• R134a refrigerant fluid by plus temperatures, R404A by minus,
and R290 on request.
• Automatic defrost and hot gas condensate evaporation.
• Monoblock condensing unit with evaporator free refrigerated
compartement and forced ventilation.
• Control panel with membrane circuit board with basic HACCP
functions, alarm management through visual warnings, memory
capacity for up to 3 Haccp alarms, displaying the alarm’s critical
value and duration, possibility for continuous operation using the
Overcooling function for a certain amount of time and until the
temperature pre-set on the board has been reached.